Alden Zecha, Founding Partner of We Scale Impact (wescaleimpact.com): Scaling impact by leveraging their team’s experiences as successful, global, entrepreneurs to support your enterprise through each of the 5 key steps as you move from idea to maximum impact: opportunity identification, research and diligence, launch, operation, and expansion.
- Primary investigator overseeing Grand Challenges Canada (GCC) mHealth venture advisory project which facilitated and supported innovators’ ability to catalyze success and reduce risk.
- Personally led assessment and coaching parts of USAID funded project to assess and support growth readiness for a cohort of transition to scale grantees. Work included co-designing assessment criteria, interviewing grantees to identify gaps and delivering coaching remotely.
- Supported Accelerating – Saving Lives at Birth project to help a cohort of transition to scale grantees grow. Delivered workshops at convenings and coached grantees to build their capacity.
- Researched market for non-profit seeking earned licensing revenue from medical device.
- Assessed potential funders for mHealth enterprise seeking additional investment funds. Evaluated funders for fit with enterprise needs, industry and likely exit opportunities.
Consulting opportunities, especially with international or socially oriented start-ups, and board/advisory board roles.